Sunday, October 8, 2017

Noel Shaped Card

Howdy Crafters - I picked this Noel Shaped Card up over at the Cutting Cafe - I made a CAS Christmas card ~ this card cuts out very nicely on My Portrait - there's the card base and two top pieces - I stayed with the traditional Red & Green for the papers- thanks for stopping by ~ Blessings, Gail

Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
Noel SVG The Cutting Cafe - White Cardstock - the base
Debbie Mum Christmas Patterned Papers
Yarn tied in a bow

I was inspired to create by these Challenges
Simon Says World Card Making Day
October Just Keep on Creating AG UE
Oct CHN Extra Christmas Challenge
Oct CHN Patterned Paper Challenge
Weekly CHN #354 Christmas Challenge

4 comments:

  1. Like this for the spelled out word. I have a similar Cricut version.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail this is a great Christmas card. What a wonderful shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card! I love ones like this that just "speak for themselves." LOL Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC Extra, Gail! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, the word NOEL in the form of a shaped card looks great.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.