Monday, January 8, 2018

Frosty 3D

Oh My Goodness - I found this 3D Snowman by Snapdragon Snippets at the Silhouette Store. Such fun to cut and assemble.

I will use FROSTY for Christmas Decor as well as display in my home through February since we have Winter going on [well sometimes that runs through APRIL here in Michigan]

Happy Dance ~ I have my own personal non-melting Frosty! or 2 or 3 or more!!

Note: Snowman will fold flat for storage. [except for hat]

 
Thanks for dropping by, blessings, Gail

Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
White, Black, Black & Kraft Patterned Cardstock [patterned strip around the hat]
Markers to create the wood look arms
ATG and Scotch White Glue
My personal Stamp - Frosty - Versafine Black ink - fussy cut for top of hat

It would be an honor to share with these challenges:
January Mod Squad - Kraft, Black & White ONLY #3 - Black & Kraft Patterned Cardstock
January CHN Patterned Challenge
January CHN Weekly #367 Christmas Challenge
January heARTFUL - AG+stamp #2
January 1801 PIP AG #2

7 comments:

  1. Well how fun is this! I love his stick arms, and his black hat. Super cute project, thanks for playing along with us once again over at the Mod Squad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great snowman. I love the idea that it will lay flat. Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the 3D decor snowman. Daisy wants it to snow here but all we get are the below freezing temps without the snow.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi

    Stunning card

    thanks for joining us at CHCC

    Hugs Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! my goodness it is, such a wonderful make.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a darling little decor item, and so appropriate with the weather as it's been lately! Thanks for joining the HeARTful Stamping Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great project - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge and we hope to see you again in February.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.