Saturday, February 17, 2018

GD~ Bugaboo

Howdy Crafters ~ I am excited to announce I will be Guest Designing for Bugaboo Digital Stamps for February ~ Thank you Tammy Miller & the Design Team for having me on board. 
Saturday, February 17 at Catch the Bug is a Bingo Challenge

Snowmen are a favorite of mine so I went with this cute Snowman Peeker Digital at the Bugaboo Store
Come on over to the Bugaboo Blog and Join in on the Fun creating your 3 projects - have a blessed week & thank you for dropping by - Gail Scott - Guest Designer for Catch the Bug


Recipe
Bingo - Bugaboo Image - Red-Sparkle
Cardstock - White, Patterned, Red
Cuttlebug - Spellbinders Rectangle Die Cuts - 2 sizes
Portrait Die Cutting machine - I turned the Snowman Peeker into a Print N Cut image
Scotch foam tape behind Snowman
Grey Glitter glue
Red Glitter Ribbon
Markers for coloring
Sentiment is my personal stamp I had custom made at The Cutting Cafe
Misti - Versafine Black ink


It would be an honor to share with these challenges:
CHN Patterned Challenge

Jo's Scrap Shack #3
WAW 322-3 AG #5
PIP 1806 AG  #3

Aud Sentiment - For a Friend type sentiment
Catch The Bug FEB Bingo 

7 comments:

  1. gorgeous card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card. The snow man is cute enough, I love his "got cha" pose - but then you put the sentiment and it becomes perfect!! Such a clean, sweet and simple card! I'm a fan :) Have a beautiful day and thanks for sharing the LOVE at PIP Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great "peeker" snowman image, and such a beautifully created card! The sentiment is so perfect! So glad you shared this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail, this is adorable. Another wonderful snowman card from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card,great image and coloring and fabulous design...thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Snowman! Thanks for your entry to CraftyHazelnut’s February Patterned Paper challenge!
    ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! :) Thanks so much for playin' along with our Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Blog Challenge! We hope you'll join us again this week for our new Anything Goes challenge!! :)
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.