Monday, February 12, 2018

Happy Birthday Carson!

 Happy Birthday to my youngest grandson Carson on February 16, 2018 ~ Age 7.  He saw my Get Well Hippo Card  and liked it very much, so I created another  Hippo in the Bed A2 Box Card with similar colors and made it into a Birthday Theme - thanks for dropping by and have a blessed week ! ~ Gail ~

Recipe
Portrait Die Cutting Machine
LW SVG Get Well Hippo Box Card
Blue Patterned Cardstock - Blue Cardstock - Dark Grey, Medium Grey, Black
Sizzix Heart Shaped Balloon Die Cuts - Cuttlebug - Kraft, Dark Brown, Patterned
Bakers Twine
Celebrate BIG! MFP Stamp - Misti - Memento Black Ink
One side of bed - I have Strong, Brave Stamped from my Custom Stamp Collection I ordered from The Cutting Cafe
On the other side - I have stamped Man of Courage - Custom Stamp Collection I ordered from The Cutting Cafe
At the head board I have Carson from my Custom Stamp Collection I ordered from The Cutting Cafe
Score Tape - ATG, Scotch White Glue
 3 Photos on this page of the project

Inspired to create by these Challenges
1806 PIP AG #1  
February CHN Patterned
MFT - Celebrate Birthday Challenge ends Feb 14











2 comments:

  1. Great card for Carson - he will LOVE it. Give him an extra hug from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at CHNS Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.