Friday, March 9, 2018

God Loves...

Recipe
Kraft Cardstock - Cuttlebug  - Misti - MFT Stitched Tag Die
Sunny Studios - Sun Stamp and Die Cut - Versafine Black ink
Poppy Stamps Mail Delivery Rabbit and Bike Stamp and Die Cut - Memento Markers - Scotch Foam Tape
Clear Dollar Stamp Sentiment
Lawn Fawn Road Stamp - Patterned Cardstock
 ATG - Scotch White Glue
Thanks for hopping by! Blessings, Gail

I was inspired to create by
March CHN Patterned Paper Challenge
SS Facebook NationalCraft Month
SS National Craft Month 
WAW AG #4

Cardz TV #38 AG #2 
QKR Stampede #286 AG #2
Jo's Scrap Shack AG #2
Simon says Monday - Whatever the Weather #2
Poppy Stamps Clean N Simple #3 - Rabbit and Bike Stamp and Die Cut - Mail Delivery







 March Stamplorations  All About Spring and Faith - UE


7 comments:

  1. Cute card. Like the added paper for bike path. I know I've told you that I cannot ride a regular bicycle since I never learned to balance on one. Ride a tandem with hubby at front and also ride an adult bike (one that has 3 wheels that I bought last yr on nextdoor.com and look forward to riding this yr).
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card--love the little bunny riding a bike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an adorable card! I really love the clever way that you did the road! And it all looks fantastic against the kraft paper background. This scene made me happy and I'm so grateful for your continued support of our Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute bunny to go with the sentiment - and the pink polka dot road is great for the bunny! Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede again this week. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one cute card Gail.
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Gail! That bunny has me smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card - thanks for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - hope you'll join us again in April.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.