Friday, April 20, 2018

Impossible Card ~ Envelope

Howdy Crafters:
I viewed this Impossible Card at May May Did It You Tube Channel and got inspired to Create - CLICK HERE

This card is size A2 - however other sizes can also be created -  see the dimension cuts listed on May May's blog to create this card - CLICK HERE

Matching Envelope



This card folds FLAT to fit into the envelope - there is also room on the back for writing message [behind the Sentiment and on the base]
Of course there are endless possibilities of how you can add elements, and such to this card - just use your imagination! Enjoy making one!

Thank you for dropping by - have a blessed week - I have 3 photos of my project in this posting - Front, Back, and Envelope

Recipe
May May Did It Impossible Card Tutorial
Cardstock/Papers: Patterned, White, Pink, Purple
Misti - Scripture Stamp - Versafine Black Ink
Cuttlebug - MFT-Die-Namics Stitched Rectangles - several sizes - Heart Die - Smile Word Die ~ Fishtail Banner Die
Purple Markers for doodling on the white banner
WRMK Corner Rounder/WRMK Envelope Punch Board

Inspired by and Sharing with:

April CHN Patterned Paper Challenge
Simon Says Monday -Let's  Doodling  - Purple marker for doodling on the banner on back of card banner area- simple doodling
Stamplorations April Challenge - Sentiment is the Focus UE


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm going to have to check out that tutorial to figure out how you made this fun card. Those fancy folds always confuse me and I end up measuring wrong etc. My first swing fold card ended up backwards!! Such a fun design and I love that it folds flat for mailing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, Gail! How often you seem to defy gravity with your amazing card structures! I really like how you paired that great floral pattern with solid colors. It is happy and energetic and classy all at once. Thank you once again for inspiring us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing design, wonderful card with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - it is an honor to have you visit and comment with kindness on my blog - have a blessed day.